Matte Velvet Foundation
|Db Cosmetics NZ||-|
|Find the nearest store|
* Please configure the options to get the availability
- Flawless matte finish
- Buildable formula with medium to full coverage
- Perfect alternative to dewy foundations
- Non-drying & non-caking formula
Our gift to you
How it works
Achieve a perfect matte base that looks like real skin.
With DB's Matte velvet foundation, there will be zero dryness or powdery finish.
The lightweight formula can be built to your desired level of coverage, from medium to flawlessly full coverage.
This foundation is enriched with skin loving ingredients including, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Vitamin C & E and a Peptide Infusion that plumps and firms the skin.
1. For flawless, longlasting results, apply your favourite DB primer before foundation application.
2. Use Foundation Brush or sponge to apply, starting at the centre of the face and blending outwards.
3. Don't forget to blend the side of the nose and jaw line for a seamless finish!
AQUA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC ACID TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, TRIOCTANOIN, CERESINE, SILICA, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, DIMETHICONE, CETYL ALCOHOL, PEPTIDE INFUSION: (AQUA, SACCHAROMYCES ZINC FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES COPPER FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES MAGNESIUM FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES IRON FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES SILICON FERMENT), TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), TRIETHANOLAMINE (TEA), ALOE (VERA) BARBADENSIS LEAF, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, STEARIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYVINYLPYRROLIDONE (PVP), ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, DISODIUM EDTA, MAY CONTAIN (+/-): MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI.77891), IRON OXIDES (CI.77491, CI.77492, CI.77499).
Please note, we make every effort to dispatch online orders within 24 hours.
Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are processed the following business day.
Australia Express Shipping guarantee has been temporarily suspended by AusPost ... read more