Beyond Amplifying Mascara
|Db Cosmetics NZ||-|
|Find the nearest store|
* Please configure the options to get the availability
- Instantly coats and sets each lash in a water resistant tube
- Includes powerful serum Lash Food Complex to help promote longer, thicker lashes
- Include Argan Oil to help condition and nourish lashes
Our gift to you
How it works
Beyond Amplifying Mascara’s innovative tubing formula instantly coats and sets each lash in a water-resistant tube. The formulation promotes longer, thicker, stronger lashes and includes Argan Oil to help condition, nourish, and soften lashes. The iconic brush ensures each lash is separated, lifted and lengthened for up to 24 hours with no smudging, clumping or flaking. What’s even better is the easy removal – simply apply warm water and gentle pressure to lashes, and tubes simply glide off lashes, meaning no more panda eyes!
- Zig-zag mascara brush from base of lash line, working your way up to the ends of lashes.
- Repeat steps for extra length and volume.
- Removal: only when you are ready, mascara can be removed with warm water and gentle pressure. The tiny tubes will effortlessly glide off your lashes.For best results, apply DB Lash Primer to clean lashes before mascara application.
AQUA, STEARIC ACID, 2-ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, 1.3-BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, CARNAUBA WAX, PVP, CYCLOMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, LASH FOOD COMPLEX (GYNOSTEMMA PENTAPHYLLUM EXTRACT & HESPERIDIN METYL CHALCONE & PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE 7 & DIPEPTIDE-2 & HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE & CHRYSIN & PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE & STEARETH-20),VITAMIN A, PANTHENOL, VITAMIN E, ALOE VERA EXTRACT, GREEN TEA EXTRACT, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, RICE PROTEIN (STARCH), METHYL ESTER POLYMER, ROSE ETHER. PIGMENT MAY CONTAIN (+/-): CI 77891, C.I. 77499, IRON OXIDE RED, C.I. PIGMENT YELLOW 42, CHLORPHENESIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENYLETHYL ALCOHOL.
Please note, we make every effort to dispatch online orders within 24 hours.
Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays are processed the following business day.